03 May 2021

Story 4

 


Story 4


Unlike a last time I was late this time around


She loved me lot, we spent time by visiting mall, cinema park etcetera, I managed money for my love by my brother who was working as teacher.

Sulochana only daughter of a rich politician ,though his father is rich Sulochana loved me sincerely and she insisted me to convince her father to marriage, if her father not ready to marriage, even she agreed for register marriage.

Once her relatives saw us in a park and informed to his father


After a week she called me and told his father trying to arrange marriage with foreign business tycoon.


She called me to reach airport before 8 pm today,and ready to come with me 


I started early, unfortunately my car punctured, by auto I reached airport at 8.0five that is late by five minutes. Indian airlines take off from kempegowda international airport, now I realized she is up in the sky I am on land......



Sihijeevi

C G VENKATESHWARA

Tumkur 

No comments: